Somdej Pra Bhuddhachara Toh Prohmarangsri 圣僧 阿占多

Somdej Pra Bhuddhachara Toh Prohmarangsri 圣僧 阿占多

2010年8月21日星期六

KATHA Homage to Him, the Blessed One, the Exalted One, the Fully Enlightened One.

Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Samma Sambuddhassa x3


Tisarana - Three Refuges
Buddham saranam gacchâmi

I go to the Buddha as my refuge.

Dhammam saranam gacchâmi

I go to the Dhamma as my refuge.

Sangham saranam gacchâmi

I go to the Sangha as my refuge.



Dutiyampi Buddham saranam gacchâmi

For the second time I go to the Buddha as my refuge.

Dutiyampi Dhammam saranam gacchâmi

For the second time I go to the Dhamma as my refuge.

Dutiyampi Sangham saranam gacchâmi

For the second time I go to the Sangha as my refuge.



Tatiyampi Buddham saranam gacchâmi

For the third time I go to the Buddha as my refuge.

Tatiyampi Dhammam saranam gacchâmi

For the third time I go to the Dhamma as my refuge.

Tatiyampi Sangham saranam gacchâmi

For the third time I go to the Sangha as my refuge.

Putthang Arathananeng

Dhammang Arathananeng

Sangkang Arathananeng

Putthang Passitimae

Dhammang Passitimae

Sangkang Passitimae

Sithik Khong Kraphan ( May I be impenetratabal by objects or weapon )

Sithik Klaew Kard ( May I escape from harm )

Sithik Mahalap ( May good luck be with me )

Sithik Mahasanae ( May I always be surrounded by loving kindness )

Sithik Nirantarayo ( May all that is bad and unwholesome not befall on me )

Om ruay ruay. ( May money come easily to me/ May I never be broke )

Ma A U

Namo Puthaya

Na Ma Pa Ta

Puthang saksit prakchow plaengrit pit duai prak Dhammang

Dhammang saksit prakchow plaengrit pit duai prak Sangkang

Sangkang saksit prakchow plaengrit pit duai prak Puthang

没有评论:

发表评论